Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

My Roku dose nothing but load and reload. I can't watch anything.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Roku dose not work, haven't been able to watch anything for over a month. All it dose is load and reload.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Just switch to Huesnet, but it was the same with my cable Co.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.
you can do either a hard or soft reset on it. Try the soft one first as that will not destroy your data. the hard reset will put it back to factory condition.Rather than give you all of the instructions i am just going to give you the link to a webpage that has the instructions with pictures and diagrams If it works for you i hope that you will remember to come back here and give me an excellent rating. Your rating is the only way that i can receive any credit from this website for my efforts on your behalf. thank you here is the link I am also available for a phone call if you want to pay a little bit extra.