Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

How do I delete a message on my Droid Mini phone from the outbox,

Customer Question

How do I delete a message on my Droid Mini phone from the outbox, do to a bad address?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Put the phone into Airplane Mode this will clear your stuck emails or the email which you are unable to remove from the Outbox of the stock Android email client.Hold down the power button and select Airplane mode, then recheck your Outbox to see if the emails have cleared.Hold down the power button again to disable Airplane mode to make the phone work again in normal mode.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.