Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

I enter the link code. nothing happened JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

I enter the link code. nothing happened
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: am trying to reset my roku
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: was watching a movie and suddenly screen said not connected
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. Turn on the tablet and follow the steps from the tab screen1. From the home screen, tap your Apps icon, and go to Settings.2 Select Backup and Reset on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and above.3 Select Factory data reset. steps from the physical buttonMake sure that the device is fully powered down.Find your device key combination, and press and hold it to boot your Android device in recovery modeCombination 1 - Volume Up + Camera button.Combination 2 - Volume Down + Power button.Combination 3 - Volume Up + Power button.Combination 4 - Volume Up + Home + Power button.Combination 5 - Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.Combination 6 - Home + Camera button.Combination 7 - Home + Power button Release the buttons when the device is powered on.You will see the device booting into recovery mode.Press the Volume Up and Volume Down keys to scroll up or down through menu options.Select Wipe data/Factory reset with the volume keys.Press the Power button to confirm your selection.Continuing to use the volume buttons, Select Yes – erase all user dataPress the Power button to confirm your selection.Your device will now be reset to its factory default state.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.