Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need a charging cord asus computer Windows 10 -- Notebook

Customer Question

I need a charging cord for my asus computer Windows 10 -- Notebook PC -- G3N0GR033808113 CN:7216 X540LA.S130205P 12M
MODEL #QCWB335
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
Please confirm the lead is this the one you are looking for?http://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Battery-Charger-Asus-Laptops/dp/B00763X3GM
Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.