Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Pearl. im susan ive got a sony vaio netbook and want 2 update

Customer Question

hi pearl. im susan ive got a sony vaio netbook and want 2 update starter 7. could you help please.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: well ive restored my computer to when i had it. i think its the drivers though as ive put googles faster browser and still wont let me install anything like media player it keeps saying ive got to update to new versions and keeps saying im blocked as its out of date. and im pulling my hair out
JA: Installing can be tricky. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: well it wont let me install wizard so will this install everything on my netbook like drivers etc
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. So you need to install Media player program for playing videos / movies / music right? What else are you trying to install?Is the internet currently working on the netbook?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.