Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

My wife's HP computer: Had windows 10 working pretty good.

Customer Question

My wife's HP computer:
Had windows 10 working pretty good. Moved her computer to a new household location. Now:
- Start - left click does not work to bring up the set of panels that includes weather, etc; right click seems OK
- Cortana - Left click does not work, right click varies, usually have to go to Cortana, then scramble to get question panel open
- Store not there from bottom bar.
- Edge - not there, either.
- Office - Documents - could get OK and print out. Photos - could locate pics OK, but could not print out.
- Got solitaire working from a 16 bit disk, which has to be left in the disk drive. (Could not get Solitaire otherwise, even from Amazon.) My wife is a little happier now.
I have been working with computers since Univac 1.
Russ S. ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.
can i log in remotely to look at this?otherwise we can just be trying things the solitare there are stuff available on the net or through the play store.the printer might have to do with how you are pulling up the photo's and how the printer is installed. the stuff with the startup menu you might have to do a system reset while keeping your files as in this post or there might be something conflicting with it. You can launch the task manager and disable everything under the startup tab But i can do all this stuff for you a lot faster if i can remote in to see what is going on. We offer that as a premium service for an extra charge.