Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Want to set up a new account wife

Customer Question

want to set up a new account for my wife
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 5 months ago.
Hi Sandy, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer! Can you give me a little more info on what exactly you're trying to do? Are you just wanting to open a new e-mail account for your wife? What service are you wanting to go with (Gmail, Yahoo, etc)?
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason