Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have micro soft office professional plus 2013 installed on

Customer Question

I have micro soft office professional plus 2013 installed on my desk top. Had micro soft 8 installed on build. Installed office on the computer and outlook, word would start then shut down. Case #(###) ###-#### The problem was L Abby Fine Reader needed to be shut down. Upgraded to windows 10 and the same problem is back. How do you shut off L Abby Fine reader?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,