Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have had years and suddenly,several days

Customer Question

I have had for many years and suddenly,several days ago, I could not access it on my laptop computer (no problem on my smart phone). What can I do to access my account (*****@******.***) on my laptop? (I am contacting you on my laptop).
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
You're trying to access it through Outlook or another email program or on a web browser?
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.