Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician

Customer Question

WHEN I PUT MY USERNAME INTO MY PHONE TO START THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ,I MISTAKENLY PUT PASSWORD ***** WRONG PLACE AND SO I HAVE HAD NO ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT OR ABLE TO DOWNLOAD APPS OR ANYTHING ,I HAVE NOW TRIED TO OPEN A NEW MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND HAVE IT PUT ONTO MY PHONE , WHAT ACTUALLY GOT PUT ON MY PHONE WAS***@******.***, and new account is now***@******.***, can this please be repaired as i have left this problem on my phone for over 18 months and i now need to be able to use my phone properly, MY PHONE NO IS 44O7951391345
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience.I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.I can check on this for you with a secure remote screen connect. Let me know if that is okay with you and I will send you the info.