Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I don't want to be on any site anymore. I just want to get

Customer Question

I don't want to be on any site anymore. I just want to get off because this isn't for me.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: There isn't anything wrong. I just want to delete. I would like to get off of it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No. This isn't for me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What site is it?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.