Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Using Roxio "easyCD&DVD" it calls screen resolution

Customer Question

Using Roxio "easyCD&DVD" it calls for minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768. My Windows 7 default resolution is 1920 x 1080 which should certainly be adequate but the Roxio software does not seem to recognize this. A window keeps showing the minimum requirement and I cannot proceed any further. There is no problem with the data or music CD part of it; only with the DVD part of it. What should I do. The serial number of the software which I bought today is G7-6ZWTS-F6PLG-9DBUK. ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,