Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

How do I make BOLD and ITALIC permanent defaults on X-7

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.
this will change the default font. But i am not sure that you can change the bold and italic. i havent got it in front of me to test. But there may be a style box in the same place where you can change to italic bold as well as select the default font Click File, Document, Default font.If you want to change the default font, you must have a printer installed.Choose a font from the Face list.Choose a font size from the Size list box. If you want to change the default font for all new documents, click Settings, and click Set as default for all documents.