Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

Who to call to start a on line service?

Customer Question

who to call to start a on line service?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.
which service would you like to start and what's on your mind?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Id like to start a secure message service. from grand parents to their prodigy, or business purposes.
You will need a web developer and a designer to design and develop the solution for you. You'll also need to write the complete flow of project to hand to the developer. Once you have the complete flow on the exact requirements, you can then take it to the developer. The developers can be found online and at Once the system/solution is completed, you will need to host it somewhere on a hosting server (which the developer) or a networking expert can do for you. I can do that as well. Let me know if you have any further questions.