Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am a Dragon 13 user, having progressed through previous versions.

Customer Question

I am a Dragon 13 user, having progressed through previous versions. I made the mistake of loading Windows 10 and everything has gone down hill ever since. Dictation is erratic, words are missing, and inordinate long pauses occur, so I finally give up and quit because can "hunt and peck" faster. I am using a Logitech hands-free mike and it used to work just well. I have reloaded 13 a couple of times thinking something had gone wrong with the download of 13, but I am still hung up with missing words, slow posting in Word 365, an poor recognition of words. Help!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello James and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.How long ago did you upgrade to 10?Would you like me to fix the problem remotely for you?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
James, do you want me to help you go back to the version of Windows you had before loading Windows 10?That way Dragon will work like it was programmed to work before the upgrade.