Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have the 2016 Office Home & Student. On the back of the card

Customer Question

I have the 2016 Office Home & Student. On the back of the card is the 15 letter password. The next step I have to enter my e-mail and password. I do that and then it tells me to go to my e-mail and it will direct me on how to finish installing. Well it never goes to my e-mail. I have called AT&T and there is no problems with my e-mail. HELP I have to have this installed today for my my husbands credit card report for his company
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Please check your spam and/or the junk folder if you have not receive the email? also What is the domain of your email address ( ect...)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Why are you not using a real name?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
Would you like me to set up a remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
are you there please?