Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have system mechanic on my computer years. I

Customer Question

I have system mechanic on my computer for several years. I bought a new computer last December and system mechanic was transferred at the time to the new computer and aprox. Jan.30/16 I paid for an up grade and it came through all right but suddenly it has totally disappeared.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I have Windows 10 if that makes a difference
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Do you still have the email regarding the renewal of the system mechanic ?Does the system mechanic shows in the system tray or in the program features in control panel?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I can help you with thisIf you haven't already, you need to get a key from here:System Mechanic ProAnd then download the program from here so you can install it:http://smpro.iolo.comI can install it for you if you're not sure how.Just let me know.Regards,Martin