Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have a Satellite L70-C and when I try to play a game off Steam

Customer Question

I have a Satellite L70-C and when I try to play a game off Steam it tells me that my Graphics card is not working. Do you think it is the computer or the program?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir this can be a faulty display chip but before jumping to such conclusions we can do some troubleshooting and see if this can be fixed.Can you provide the full model of the laptop which you can find on the bottom of the laptop?How old is this laptop?Which is the new game you tried to play ?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks John the problem has been fixed.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Glad to know that.I will request customer service to close this question.Sincerely,John