Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Trying to download product already purchased JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

trying to download product already purchased
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my Kaspersky has expired
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: i reset my laptop
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Would you like me to install it for you remotely?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Do you have your serial key?