Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a samsung galaxy tablet S2. I am using gmail. I can

Customer Question

I have a samsung galaxy tablet S2. I am using gmail. I can not set up groups and I can not find contacts.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My computer's hard drive crashed. I decided to get a tablet instead of another computer. So far everything has been great except my e-mails. I lead a support group with over 80 members. When sending an e-mail out I need to send them out to the group instead of typing eack name individually. In gmail I do not have a contacts tab however somehow all my contacts are there but I have no groups
JA: Hardware issue, huh? Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I downloaded a contact app but I can't use it in gmail.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, are using gmail.com to send emails or the gmail app please?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
are you there, do you still need help please?