Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My license expired a few days ago. I purchased a renewal from

Customer Question

My license expired a few days ago. I purchased a renewal from Staples and need to know how to activate the new license.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Where do I go from the program/freatures to activate my new code purchased from Staples?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Which program are you trying to renew?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I can help you with this.Let me know when you'd like to continue.Martin