Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

When loading Windows I got this message: " The user profile

Customer Question

When loading Windows I got this message:
" The user profile service failed the loging. User profile cannot be loaded
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Ive seen this issue many times before, and Im assuming it just started in the last few days. If my first suggestion doesnt work, please send a detailed reply letting me know where you got stuck, or at what point you couldnt complete these steps. If this does work, please dont forget to return and click and submit a rating, so that it shows on my work record I was able to help you solve this. Lets start by shutting down your computer, then start it and immediately start rapidly tapping the F8 key. Choose safe mode with networking, then sign into any admin account you can. Then when your signed into windows.., Click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..Click, restore my computer to an earlier pont, then click next..We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not.. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I already did this procedure following Microsoft Software and did not work
I just did again and no solution
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Question.. How far did you make it. Did you get to the menu with safe mode? Were you able to login? Did you make it to the system restore menu? If so, what restore point / date did you choose? So I can help you fix this issue, I have to know exactly how far youve made it, and the details of your attempts. Thank you, *****
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I made last week and today again
Yes, I had to get the menu through Save MOde
The older one May 8 I couldn't find any other
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
understood. If you can log into safe mode with networking. then I can use my connection software to connect, and try and solve this issue directly. Would you like to try a screen sharing session to see if I can repair this in person? If Im unsuccessful, you would be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Dustin S
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok. finally I get the problem solved but still I need your help copying the files to a new user profile that I have created in order not having problems next time it happens the same problem.
I tried to follow Microsoft instructions to copy the files to the new user profile but I got problems at point 6. Could you please access my computer and finish this. Thanks a lot I'll give you good feed-back
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Absolutely! Ive sent the offer for the remote support session. Once it has been clicked and accepted, I will send the connection steps. And then Ill help you copy over all the needed files, including the appdata files which normally contain your databases and profiles, etc.. Dustin S