Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Months I have an interference in my computer. Essentialy

Customer Question

for several months I have an interference in my computer. Essentialy the problem is when I try to watch a program related to sex immediately a "warning"appear in the T.V. blocking what I am trying to see advising that this programs are "virus that damage the computer also suggesting that I need to contact a program located in Florida and that technician from "MICROSOFT" are going to resolve the probf course I need to pay for this "HELP" I never herd of this before .What can I do ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 6 months ago.
Hello,You most likely are infected by at least one virus and the phone number you may be seeing which is supposed to be microsoft is not microsoft and is part of the scam to get you to pay more money. I would suggest you run a malware scan which will hopefully remove this for you. I am going to give you a free program to try. Go to the following website: https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/Next scroll to the bottom of the page and click download, DO NOT CLICK BUY, the free version will work fine. Install the program and run a full scan. This could take an hour or more, once finished it will show you all of the infections found and provide with the option to fix them. Hopefully this should resolve the issue. If it does not please reply back and let me know.Thanks,Chris