Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

On May 7 2016 I started receiving error messages indicating

Customer Question

On May 7 2016 I started receiving error messages indicating my copy of Windows 7 was not genuine and an unauthorized change was made to Windows.
I purchased this from Staples and had it installed by them in November 2011: no one but me uses this computer.
My Spybot, Malwarebytes and Avast scan show nothing untoward.
Every time I try to do a system restore I get the message: system restore did not complete successfully. An unspecified error occurred during System Restore (0xe0000022).
Help!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
Hi, It is more than likely that your computer is infected with a virus causing the issue with Windows 7 not being genuine or there is a setting that needs to be reset to stop the message. I am sending you an offer to connect to your computer so I can view and fix the issue for you while you sit back and relax. The offer can take 1-2 minutes to appear.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.