Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I cannot receive new emails, because the password *****

Customer Question

I cannot receive new emails, because the password ***** is incorrect. I put in the password ***** but that seems to be wrong, How can I get a new password, obviously I do not remember the old one?
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I DON'T KNOW
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.