Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

I have a screen image that keeps appearing to update

Customer Question

I have a screen image that keeps appearing for me to update drivers 18 to be specific and in reading the small print costs 29. per year from. The company is Slimware and there is a rather distorted microsoft logo on it. Is this for real or something I need to get rid of and how?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.
This is a company, trying to sell you junk by misleading you into believing what the software shows. It is classed as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program). You should not buy into them and use AdwCleaner to remove adwares, and uninstall this program from Control Panel -> Program and Features -> Uninstall A Program (if it's listed there).
If you want, you can request remote service from your screen so i can remote in and do this for you.