Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I just had windows 10 installed , and I am not happy with it,

Customer Question

I just had windows 10 installed , and I am not happy with it, I would like to have it removed. I have spoken with a man from Micro soft, and I have a case #***** you help me. PLEASE***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following steps in order to remove Windows 10:- Click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Settings. Then click on Update & security. Then click on Recovery, then there, click on the option to go back to your previous Windows version, and continue.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,