Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

My Name Is***** I am havivg troble signing in

Customer Question

My Name Is*****
I am havivg troble signing in my Yahoo Mail.
Several attempts have been made and I was unable to sign in.
My e-mail address is***@******.***.
I used my old password, but then I received a message to change it and I did. I still cannot check my Yahoo Mail. Please Help. Please Tell Me What I Need To Do. Please Help.
My Phone # (404) 384 - 3971.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Try the forgot password ***** and follow the steps further to reset the password ***** enter a new one.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Click here if your password ***** ***** working
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
I see you have requested a remote assistance service.