Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

I inserted a DVD and received the following online statement:"cyberlink

Customer Question

I inserted a DVD and received the following online statement:"cyberlink power DVD is currently running, You must first close it before proceeding.: How do I close it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I am the person that will be helping you today. The easiest way to fix this is to simply turn the computer off and on. I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page. In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"My Profile page:
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I turned on and off the computer but did not unplug it and I am having the same issue.. I can't view the dvd on my dvd device and I get an error "Cyberlink power dvd is currently running, you must first close it before proceeding". How do I close it?
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.