Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My PC is not connecting to the e drive with all my music and

Customer Question

My PC is not connecting to the e drive with all my music and movies for itunes
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When i try to access the music folder, I get an error message
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: E:\music is unavailable. If the loaction is on this PC, make surveht e devise is connected or disc is inserted
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason