Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My password *****'t seem to be valid anymore, even though I

Customer Question

My password ***** seem to be valid anymore, even though I wrote it down.
My phone does not accept SMS (landline). How can I do a password *****; I've tried answering questions, but don't know when I started my google account (not even the year!)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Theres no way we can bypass or over ride googles system, its either you answer the questions or use the registered security measures to reset the password, or you lose access to that google account and any and all pictures or data stored within. Since you have a working phone number, heres my advice to you. Its a bit un-orthodox but this will work. Use a service like zip whip, which will allow you to create an account that can receive and send text messages using your home phone number. You only have to activate it for a few days, and then cancel it. Im not suggesting you use this permanently. https://www.zipwhip.com/ Once you have activated your home phone to receive text messages. You can then have google send you the text code, and you can access the zip whip services to receive that code. And then, you will be able to reset your google password ***** update your security information, and access your account normally. This method, will work. If you have any further questions, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.