Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Window Live Mail shortcut icon will not open my inbox.

Customer Question

My Window Live Mail shortcut icon will not open my inbox. After 3 years this is the first time it has happened. I get a box 6" wide and 2.5" high in the middled of my desktop screen for WLM 2011 and the word 'starting". The box sits there for 4 minutes with a circle going round and round. The circle stops and leaves the screen without accessing my Inbox.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Which email service is configured in windows live mail program let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com? Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.
Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.