Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

I believe that my account may be disconnected tomorrow. Some

Customer Question

I believe that my account may be disconnected tomorrow. Some time back I cancelled the credit card that paid Skype. I had a reasonable balance, I was not using Skype much, until recently I was told that a payment was refused. What payment was that - is there a monthly maintenance fee that used up my balance.
I do not want to change to a new account and lose the numbers stored on my existing account. I could send you a payment by Western Union that would arrive today. Can you please tell me what I have to do to keep my present account. I have tried to log in and update with a new credit card, and/or a new account number, but I have failed - I cannot keep two e-mail pages open at the same time.
My account number is #956546 or $956546 1896.
Could you 1) Check my account number, and 2) Tell me how to pay some money into Skype. I can send a money order by computer banking, but I think it takes several days to get to you.
John Rogans
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. You can pay for a subscription by credit card, PayPal, Skrill (Moneybookers), bank transfer and other local payment methods. You can also pay using Skype Credit if you have the required balance on your account.You can choose to pay every month, every 3 months or every 12 months. Your subscription is renewed automatically at the end of the initial period, and the recurring payment will be made with the payment method you used to sign up 1. You can cancel the subscription at any time.To buy a subscription, just go to our subscriptions page,Check this link click here:
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
let me know if you find any problem or you can opt for a secure remote assistance service then i can remote connect and renew the skype account for you.Let me know the payment method you have and want to use.