Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Can not sign in to yahoo and also in 2011. and also I cannot

Customer Question

can not sign in to yahoo and also in 2011. and also I cannot remember what I used for where did I spend my childhood summers so would like that answered so I can write it down and keep it. thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there Ruth! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Would you mind I connected remotely to your computer to work on this while you watch? I will need to ask for personal information such as your email address. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. Also, there is a possibility that your password ***** be stored in your computer somewhere and a remote connection will allow me to check for that.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Ruth, I'm sorry but your payment for secure remote assistance did not go through. It's probably just because when there is more than one charge to the same company the bank questions whether its legitimate or not. You can usually just give them a call (number is ***** back of card) and verbally ok the charge. I'd be happy to go ahead and remotely connect anyway if you would be so kind as to rate my service by clicking on the stars and then clicking submit.