GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

How doigettoaol.com

Customer Question

how doigettoaol.com
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi Brenda. My name is*****'d be happy to help you with this. You can reach AOL by clicking on this link.http://www.aol.comIs this the information that you needed or do you need something more? Did you perhaps want to install the AOL APP ? If so, please let me know.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
I hope that I have provide the information that you were seeking. If so, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!