Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years of IT experience in both business and residential.

Restore my computer to the status it was 24 hours ago. I do

Customer Question

Restore my computer to the status it was 24 hours ago. I do not like the black screen
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: About 6 hours ago I mistakenly clicked on something that changed my wallpaper screen to a black background
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I am not a computer wiz...only a user.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thanks for using I am Cris. Can you tell me what version of Windows you are using 7,8 or 10? You want to change the wallpaper on your PC is that correct?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Windows 10 and yes I want to get rid of the black screen and go back to my Windows wallpaper
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is getting more and more expensive. Forget it...I'll contact mu local computer service company. Good night!
Expert:  Cris replied 5 months ago.
Ok no problem, you will want to go to your desktop. Anywhere on the black screen right click and select Personalize. That will bring up a window and you will see background from the drop down you can change the background to your choice. Let me know if you have any further questions. Please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.
Expert:  Cris replied 5 months ago.
There is no more of fee you have to pay the site offers monthly subscription but not required to sign up.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When I "right click" on the black screen I do not get "Personalize" only box with "Select All" or "Print" or "Inspect Element" or "View Source".
Expert:  Cris replied 5 months ago.
Would you like to do a secure remote session so I can look into your issue. You maybe in safe mode or could even be a virus issue.