Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I thought I had msn. renewal in place but yesterday it said

Customer Question

i thought I had msn. renewal in place but yesterday it said it was invalid. I know it was renewed 2015 and thought it was also done 3/17/16 at which time I also changed primary owner because my husband had passed away. emails listed are***@******.*** and***@******.***. please help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i cant think of anything else at the moment
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stefan T replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am Stefan here to help. Are you referring to internet or email account?