Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have 425 emails on AOl (I have a MacBook Air. Our lawyer

Customer Question

I have 425 emails on AOl (I have a MacBook Air. Our lawyer needs to see them. I'm senior citizen - fairly competent on a computer.
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know the MacBook inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: These e-mails go back in time. I assemble them by doing a name search. Just cannot figure out to send them to my Flash Drive.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Just that I'm not a whiz at this. I need a person who will be patient.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
yes, but I want to learn how to do this for the future.
I need to see what the scenario is first, once i see it - i'll figure out a way and then tell you how to do it. You can do it for the rest of the messages. I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have no wish to connect remotely with a stranger....Cancel the offer
I will opt out to have another expert assist you who may be able to assist without remoting in. Thanks
Expert:  Justin Williams replied 5 months ago.
Hello. I should be able to help you get your email on a flash drive.
I see you are using AOL mail. Do you access it through AOL's application/website or through the Apple Mail App?