Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to renew my subscription. ***@******.***

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi there Delores! Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Is it your msn subscription that you wish to renew?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there :) My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to help you with this. The best method for printing them will depend on the site that the saved pin points too. In most cases pressing the CTRL key and the P key will work, but with that method, everything on the page is printed, including ads. Some sites will have a link on the page to print the recipe. If you see that uses it, because this generally prints without the ads. If you don't see anything like that, try highlighting the recipe itself, holding the left mouse button down and using your cursor to highlight everything that you want to copy. After it's highlighted, use CTRL and C to copy. Next, open notepad or Word, to create a new document and click inside the document, then press the CTRL V to paste the test. Now you can print it as usual.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Please forgive me. I posted on the wrong page. If you still need assistance with renewing your subscription, just let me know. Have a great day!