Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My computer was updated to Windows 10, and now I cannot print

Customer Question

My computer was updated to Windows 10, and now I cannot print How do I download the driver I need from HP?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well, Pearl, I talked to one of the support guys where I took the computer, He told me to go to and download the driver. But I am not sure I found it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so, Does this service cost anything?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)I look forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
by usb
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
and what is the cost of this?
The remote fee is $39.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK, a one time fee, i suppose? Go on and do it, I really need the printer tonight, Thanks
Yes, it is a one time fee. After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.