Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Lost my fecebook acount JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

lost my fecebook acount
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was playing agame went to chang game lost all
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. So just to make sure that I understand correctly, you can't log into your facebook account?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
We can either have a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and work on the problem while you watch. This often saves a lot of time and frustration. Please let em know what you prefer.