Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

I am unable to purchase some audio books using my 2 monthly

Customer Question

I am unable to purchase some audio books using my 2 monthly credits. When I select a book of my preference and try to buy it, the sale is not allowed to be completed .
This has been the case only over the last few months whereas previously I was able to purchase any of the books shown on your lists with my available credits.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.
can you give me a few more details about how you got the credits and what they are supposed to be good for?is this for amazon ?and are they specific to amazon in australia maybe ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my account is with Audible and they did offer me the chance to buy monthly credits to purchase their books @ the price of the credit that was about half the cost. I have 2 credits available each month.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I had contacted Audible Aust. and they told me that my account is with Audible USA
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you there ?
sorry i am pretty much gone for the day from what i can see they may have changed the programit now gives you 1 free book per month and any other per month at 30% off. there may be some other issue such as if you are using an iphone or ipad you must shop through their mobile app rather than the amazon store. it is also only good on audible books, if you tried to download a text book the credits would not work. I would contact them directly from this page they have a chat or email that you can use. there policies are as followsIf you only want to edit the name without changing the guest:For an error, mispelling, or wrong sequence, changes will only be allowed for the following: Typo errorAdd on/removal of English name for Chinese guestTitle and gender changeSequence change - swap of first name and last name is ***** ***** that these changes are subject to approval.Please have your booking reference number ready, prepare copies of the identification/travel documents with the accurate name on it, and then:Fill in e-formChat to us on Live ChatDrop us a tweet at TwitterIn the mean time, please ensure that your name in your AirAsia member profile and BIG profile is the same as your travel document. You may update this via Manage My Booking here: Again the link for the form or chat to get this switched is on this page