Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.

Whenever I try to log into match and use password *****'t get

Customer Question

Whenever I try to log into match and use password ***** get in no how. I want to edit my profile.
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Every time I try to view someone and plug in email address and password ***** says incorrect password. So I play the game and start all over and it won't let me hit change password.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No. I use***@******.***. any password ***** use is incorrect.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello, You may reset your password ***** the following page: After you fill in all the required information, you will be given the chance to reset your password. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at one of the following pages. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".