Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Favorites bar is showing list of events. Want my list of previous

Customer Question

favorites bar is showing list of events. Want my list of previous selections back
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm not sure how I clicked on something I obviously didn't want, but it dumped my favorites and came up with a list of previous selections of favorites and nothing else
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: not at this point
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks