Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I need to change the debt card on my account JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

i need to change the debt card on my account
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i received an on screen notice to up date my card info that but aol had trouble with the code on the back of my card that was yesterday
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: my card is new so that i could get the id chip. but i tried 3 or 4 times fix it but i guess it didn't work. now i would like to use my wifes card
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 months ago.
sign into your aol account on this paghttps://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/login.pspanswer the security question if askedclick on my accountclick on manage my account details and selectmanage my wallet and billing that will show a list of your saved credit cardsyou can remove one and add another one.