Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

The Kindle icon exists on my PC but when I attempt to activate

Customer Question

The Kindle icon exists on my PC but when I attempt to activate it I get a message telling me my account need to be up-dated and the application will not open. Kindle opens without any problem on my tablet but not my PC.
Can you help me restore Kindle on my PC?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Please click here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/kindle/pc/download The latest Kindle desktop program should start to download automatically. After the download is complete, please run the installation and it will update the Kindle app to the latest version. Try opening it after the install.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.