Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

Need to change password ***** sign in

Customer Question

***@******.*** need to change password ***** sign in
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Have you tried changing the password ***** this link : - Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided. Click here to create a new password ***** you sbc email
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
let me know how it goes.