Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have a Samsung All-in-One that is probably 5 years old.

Customer Question

I have a Samsung All-in-One that is probably 5 years old. I have upgraded to Windows 10. It works great, but I managed to break the front glass (for touch screen). It stilll operates fine, if you don't mind looking through huge cracks. Is there a way to hook another monitor into this AIO? Its properties are:
*Processor Intel(R) Core (TM) i3-2120T***@******.*** GHz
*Installed memory (RAM) 6.00 GB
*System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
*product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA292
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Check at the sides does it have a spare VGA video port available i believe it does not have one.In that case you will have to get the screen replaced.It can be replaced from any computer repair shop.
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry, it took some time to check for the spare VGA port. I don''t know what it should look like, but there doesn't seem to be anything labeled like that. I do have a HDMI out port though. Is there an adaptor that could be used through that port?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you still on line?
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
it looks like this on the picture attached.Click here