Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have windows 10 and the computer will not recognise my i-river

Customer Question

I have windows 10 and the computer will not recognise my i-river mp3 player, won't even charge
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about Windows. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my i-river mp3 player is not recognised
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: / don't know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you with your question. Did this connection work before? Did you upgrade to Windows 10 and that is when the problem started?
Hello, I did not see your response to this. I am happy to assist with your issue. Has your I-River ever worked correctly on this or another computer?