Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I can't get on to my upgraded site. My user name was loveitalianmen

Customer Question

Hi I can't get on to my upgraded site. My user name was loveitalianmen and PW was Str0ngpickle
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm not computer savy. I did something to where I can't get back on my paid stir.
JA: The Computer Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: I just need to know how to get my old user name and PW and not lose my paid account with people I was connected to
JA: The Computer Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: How do I get on just answer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.What is the upgraded site web address please?